GRAINE EAST OF BRUNSWICK LEATHER BAG BLACK
Graine East of Brunswick Leather Bag Black
The East of Brunswick bag is made in the Brunswick workshop from supple Australian bovine leather, sourced locally from within Victoria, Australia. A perfect everyday carry-all and weekend market/festival bag, features an adjustable cross-body strap,drawstring closure and an internal pouch for all your bits and pieces.
- Organic unlined piece
- Inner pouch suitable for a phone
- Hot embossed with our Graine logo
- Graine use as much of the leather hide as possible in all their designs which means you may find
- imperfections such as blemishes or natural markings on some of their products.
- Approximate Dimensions: 35cm (H) x 29.5cm (W) x 18cm (D)
- Adjustable shoulder strap approximate height when worn on the middle hole (From the highest point of the strap to the bag opening) Approximately: 45cm
- Internal pouch approximate dimensions: 14.5cm (H) x 19.5cm (W)
Graine use as much of the leather hide as possible in all their designs which means you may find imperfections.