ROLLAS ORIGINAL STRAIGHT JEANS SUNBLEACH WORN
Rollas Original Straight Jeans Sunbleach Worn.
The Original Straight in Sunbleach is a high-rise, straight leg jean, made with a rigid denim. We suggest going up a size.
- Slightly relaxed through the seat
- Features Rolla’s signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truely peachy looking butt
- Created with a rigid denim, this style provides hold through the tummy and waist to maintain a flattering shape
- Rigid denim feels tighter than stretchier jeans, so we suggest to go up a size
- Zip closure, Made with soft matte silver-toned hardwear
- Rigid denim is made with 100% Cotton and is a non-stretch fabric
- Mid to heavy-weight fabrics which means the jeans will hold their shape
- Rigid denim does require some time to ‘wear in’. If you want to feel comfortable straight away, try going up one size. Alternatively, if you want these to stay fitted, they should be really tight when you first put them on
- Made with 100% Cotton